Friday, March 14, 2008

Babies don't keep.

I spent alot of time yesterday on the computer and it was very frustrating because my internet was slow, files weren't saving, and nothing was working right. It wouldn't have been so upsetting if I could say I got something accomplished after a few hours. Instead, I ended up losing files and undoing most of the things I worked so hard on.

I spent very little time with my kids and the house went to pot. Those mom's out there who have 2 yr. olds or 3 yr. olds know how quickly they can make a mess.

But I'm not going to worry so much about all the mess today. And as soon as I'm done with this post.... I'm logging off for the rest of the day.

I found a poem that goes with how I feel right now. I don't know who the author is... if anyone out there does, please leave it on a comment and I'll make sure I give the proper credit.

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait ’til tomorrow.
For babies grow up, We’ve learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.
I’m rocking my baby, And babies don’t keep."


Painting: "The Touch of Innocence", by Alicia Rawlins http://aliciarawlins.com/

No comments: