Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What God has Promised

I read this poem today and it touched my heart. I've heard it before but I always love to hear it again. I believe that God, our loving Father in Heaven hears our every prayer and every cry. We may not get the answers we always want or in the way we want... but he knows what's best and sees the greater picture... and He will never fail us. I know this for myself!

"God hath not promised
Skies always blue,
Flower-strewn pathways
All our lives through;
God hath not promised
Sun without rain,
Joy without sorrow,
Peace without pain.

But God hath promised
Strength for the day,
Rest for the labor,
Light for the way.
Grace for the trials,
Help from above,
Unfailing sympathy
Undying love."

- Anonymous

May you have a wonderful day! And even if you don't believe in God - He will never stop believing in YOU!!!

No comments: