Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun Family Pictures

Me and my kids at a train expo. My boys love trains. We are riding on one that requires a very tiny bottom... uh... mine was a little sore after this.

Ahhh the joys of parenting. This little guy discovered the sun block. I just laughed... it was way too cute not to.

Our little adventure that caused a bit of grief for us all. But we made it through. Didn't lose anything too important, we were happy for that. It could have been worse!

Me and the kids on the train at the Zoo. My husband took this picture, that's why he's not in it. We all had a great time. It was a perfect day.

My oldest pretending to fly a helicopter at the childrens museum. Isn't he so adorable.... of course arn't all my children adorable! I like to brag. I'm the mom I have those rights! So there. :)

No comments: