Friday, February 22, 2008

Show & Tell

It was my oldest child's turn in his elementary class yesterday for "Show & Tell." He wanted to bring his younger brother and sister to show off to his class. I called his teacher to see if that would be alright and arranged a time I could bring his "Show & Tell" over to the school. Witnessing things like this are just one of the many joys of being a mom. I think it's sweet. And I'd do the same. Hey, they are the first on my list to show off to my friends.




2 comments:

Jenelle said...

That is so cute, Alicia! It's moments like these that really make being a mom worthwhile, doesn't it? It was fun to see you the other night!

Alicia said...

It was fun to see you too and to know you're doing well. I think about you often. You are such a great friend and a great person.