Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kids, Kids, Kids






I love having a new little innocent baby in the home. My feelings are mixed today with extreeme joy and extreeme frustration. Joy because of this new tiny infant in my arms.... and frustration because my 3 older children all have an attitude today, and they are driving me crazy! Sometimes I wish I could zap them back to the sweet little innocent babies they once were.... I've had to send them all outside because they are climbing up the walls. Sigh! I love them so much that it hurts to be so irritated with them.

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Alicia, I can't believe you just had a baby; you look so good! I just had a baby 4 years ago and still don't look that good! I know how you feel about wanting them to be little again and then feeling bad for getting irritated at them. Don't be too hard on yourself; it's normal - especially with a newborn. Hang in there! ~hugs!!!~

Alicia said...

Oh Jenelle, if you could just see the lower half of me... My kids keep asking if there is another baby in there. Ha. Ha.

Thanks for relating to me with feeling guilty for being so irritated with my older kids. I love them so much. Some days are just harder than others. Yesterday was a really good day with the kids and they seemed to behave so well.... I don't know what makes the difference... maybe it's the cheerio's.

Anne said...

wow, nice photos! where did you get them done?