Monday, March 9, 2009

For all you math and science geeks...

Lately my husband has been overwhelmed with the difficulty of his classes at the University. This semester he is taking Astronomy, Calculus 2 and a Physics Major class.

He has worked over 6 hrs. a day on his homework just for his math class... that doesn't include all the hours of homework for his Physics and Astronomy. He's been discouraged because he bombed a couple of tests, that he studied for like crazy.
So I thought it I could lighten his load with a little humor, you know, I thought it would be funny to send him some things that would make him laugh: (you might have to click on these to read the captions better)
I don't think these two made him laugh though..... I think they made him cry.... I'm in the doghouse tonight.

3 comments:

Shawie said...

hahaha, those are funny! I think he needs that break:)
I have had Calculus & Physics in college and sometimes I would spend a whole 3 hours for just one problem... I didn't even realized I've been digging into the problem for that long, hahhaha! but Math basically is just about practice:) Good luck to your husband...

SlogBite said...

http://www.slogbite.com/3

If you are looking for "funny" follow the above link.

You may even want to join SlogBite yourself.

BTW, I found you though your comment you left on my "Attitude" site.

Seth said...

Tell, J* to understand that doors open and close sometimes for good reasons. Other times things are just bad, like school, math and science! But it is a great time to be in school. It's better than looking for a job!