Wednesday, April 29, 2009

God's Love

"God knows and loves us all. We are, every one of us, his daughters and his sons, and whatever life's lessons may have brought us, the promise is still true: 'If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upraideth not; and it shall be given him.' (James 1:5)" - Howard W. Hunter

"In the many trials of life, when we feel abandoned and when sorrow, sin, disappointment, failure, and weakness make us less than we should ever be, there can come the healing salve of the unreserved love in the grace of God. It is a love that sustains a new beginning on a higher level and thereby continues 'from grace to grace' (D&C 93:13). "- James E. Faust

2 comments:

Tony said...

Your blog is so lovely, so full of beauty! Thank you for sharing this, it is comforting to know that I can always feel the Spirit when I come on to your page :)

I needed that today.

Alicia said...

Thank you Tony. I needed that today :) Sometimes I wonder if I am ever really doing much good with it. I pray every day that it might help, inspire, or comfort someone. Comments like yours are very encouraging for me. Thank You!!