Someone has been leaving gifts on our door step these last few days. They might not ever see this blog entry... but just in case, I want them to know how grateful my family and I are for their generosity and kindness. In our prayers each night we have asked the Lord to pour out blessings upon whoever is behind these secret gifts. Thank you with all our hearts - you have brightened our home and fill our hearts with joy. Merry Christmas!
" I created this blog to help me maintain perspective, to focus on the good in life, to give me hope and keep me going. This is a place where I can share my testimony of those things I know to be true and that which heals me.
I have hope in Christ... I find strength to endure because of His Atonement and because I know I have a loving Father in Heaven Who speaks to a Prophet of God on the earth today."
Here We Are
-
.
This afternoon, Christian, Minnie,
and I went to REI in Raleigh to get camping gear
and food for his upcoming campout with the Young Men in the ward
ne...
The Best of Both Worlds
-
(April or May 2014)
I have two girls that couldn't be more different from each other: One has
grown up loving mud, bugs, mice, zombies, mud, wearing pants...
Identity and Purpose
-
I've felt impressed lately concerning the importance of learning,
remembering, and acting commensurately upon my true identity and purpose in
life. I've fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment