Even if you are not of the same religion as me and we have a few different doctrines... I believe that most of the Christian community would agree on the same principles... such as honesty, gratitude, charity, and so on. This is a wonderful guide and resource for Youth and Families. I believe if we apply these principles in our lives the world will be a better place. Check out the topics below by clicking on them-God bless you,
Alicia
Table of Contents
Message from the First Presidency 2
Agency and Accountability 4
Gratitude 6
Education 9
Family 10
Friends 12
Dress and Appearance 14
Entertainment and the Media 17
Music and Dancing 20
Language 22
Dating 24
Sexual Purity 26
Repentance 29
Honesty 31
Sabbath Day Observance 32
Tithes and Offerings 34
Physical Health 36
Service to Others 38
Go Forward with Faith 40
The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles 43
The Family: A Proclamation to the World 44
Message from the First Presidency 2
Agency and Accountability 4
Gratitude 6
Education 9
Family 10
Friends 12
Dress and Appearance 14
Entertainment and the Media 17
Music and Dancing 20
Language 22
Dating 24
Sexual Purity 26
Repentance 29
Honesty 31
Sabbath Day Observance 32
Tithes and Offerings 34
Physical Health 36
Service to Others 38
Go Forward with Faith 40
The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles 43
The Family: A Proclamation to the World 44


1 comment:
I really like your blog. I look forward to checking to see what you have posted. Thank you for your insite and thoughts on the scriptures and the values and religion that I hold dear to me as well.
Post a Comment