Check out the trailer to this movie. It looks so good. I think it should be avalible to order online. Here's a link to the website. http://www.errandofangelsmovie.com/
" I created this blog to help me maintain perspective, to focus on the good in life, to give me hope and keep me going. This is a place where I can share my testimony of those things I know to be true and that which heals me.
I have hope in Christ... I find strength to endure because of His Atonement and because I know I have a loving Father in Heaven Who speaks to a Prophet of God on the earth today."
Here We Are
-
.
This afternoon, Christian, Minnie,
and I went to REI in Raleigh to get camping gear
and food for his upcoming campout with the Young Men in the ward
ne...
The Best of Both Worlds
-
(April or May 2014)
I have two girls that couldn't be more different from each other: One has
grown up loving mud, bugs, mice, zombies, mud, wearing pants...
Identity and Purpose
-
I've felt impressed lately concerning the importance of learning,
remembering, and acting commensurately upon my true identity and purpose in
life. I've fo...
1 comment:
Wow! This looks really good!
I'll have to let some of the sisters know...
Post a Comment