
I've been tagged! My friend Jessica wants me to share a little bit about my hubby:
JOSEPH
#1. Where did you meet? LDS distribution center, we were set up on a blind date... He took me to a yodeling concert!
#2. How long did you date before you were married? For sixteen long weeks (Not recommended) I had dated alot of guys before and he was different, He showed me so much respect and He was the first guy I was around that I felt like I could be completely myself (a nerd)..... and low and behold he was a big nerd too! We had all the same goals and beliefs, which was number one on my list.
#3. How long have you been married? 9 years.
#4. What is one thing he does that surprises you? hmmm. Can't think of anything.... he's been pretty predictable.
#5. What is your favorite feature about him? I fell in love with his profile. I love the bridge of his nose, cute smile, and the wrinkles by his eyes.
#6. What is your favorite quality about him? Besides his testimony of the Gospel, I would have to say his love for our kids.
#7. Does he have a nickname for you? "Sweetie-peetie-piety-poetie-pootie".... (I told you he was a big nerd.)
#8. What is his favorite color? light tan...just kidding (inside joke). green.
#9. What is his favorite food? Beef Jerky... does that count as food?... because other than that, eating is a burden to him.
#10. What is his favorite sport? Anything BUT sports. Joseph can't stand watching sports, he says it's a waste of time.... my kind of man. (Oh but he loves any kind of sport when his kid is in the game.)
#11. Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember... but we both said it the same night.
#12. When and where was your first kiss? On my porch, after our fourth date. He leaned in to give me a little peck on the cheek and I thought he was going for the lips so we bumped our faces... he was embarrassed and stepped back. I thought, "hey get back here!" and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for the lips.... he was all teeth, he couldn't stop smiling. Then he said the sweetest thing. "I have never kissed anyone before." I wished I could have said the same. But that really impressed me about him. (By the way, he's a much better kisser now.) ;D
#13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch http://www.homestarrunner.com/ play Boggle or Scrabble, Ride Bikes, and Talk. Talk about our kids, our lives, the Gospel, just talk about everything and anything.
#14. Do you have any kids? We have four. Two boys and two girls.
#15. What is a hidden talent of his? Calculus. (Inside joke again.) Dancing... he never dances in public but he really CAN dance... I just need to convince him of that!!
#16. How old is he? 33
#17. What do you admire most about him? His testimony of the Gospel and his love of family.
#18. What is his favorite past time? SLEEPING (emphasis on the past in "past time")
#19. What is his favorite kind of music? CLASSICAL - favorite composer is Antonio Vivaldi. Next in line is: Enya, Josh Groban, Loreena Mckennit, Bagpipes.... He HATES country music... I listen to that when he's not around... heh heh.... well... sometimes I'll bug him and listen to it when we're in the car.
#20. Do you think he will read this? Yes cuz I told him about it.
I tag Vanessa, Kristen and Leah!


4 comments:
That is funny that he hates to eat like my hubby! It explains how they stay so skinny! Thanks for playing the game!
Please don't hate me because I do not do memes.
I see on your Blogger profile you are also a fan of Waking Ned Devine so I clicked on your site.
Anything but memes, please!
Haha...I think your husband and I would get along just fine when it comes to music!!
Cute Cute... I'll have to do this one.
Post a Comment