Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
-
This afternoon, after I taught a class at the studio,
Christian took the girls camping, and Minnie and I had our own
little mommy-daughter evening together...
1 week ago


5 comments:
Glad to see you are having a wonderful start to the new year! Not to be a bearer of bad news, but I thought you might want to read this article, as you did support Prop 8.
http://www.ldsmag.com/familyleadernetwork/081229betray.html
Not to worry though, this year is filled with optimism, even in the face of trials.
God Bless You and your family!
http://www.ldsmag.com/
familyleadernetwork/081229betray.html
Yeah it's sad. This whole thing is not about them having their rights. They already have all their rights. It's about us losing our right to religious freedom. If it is recognized as a marriage then bishops will be sued for not marrying them because it's against their religious beliefs. Our church will be sued like crazy because we won't perform those kind of marriages in our temples. They are not the ones losing their rights here, we are losing our freedom of religion.
I just checked out the brand new year thing on LDS, and i loved it!
It makes me proud to be a member of this church, watching something like that :)
That's awesome Tony!
Post a Comment