He has worked over 6 hrs. a day on his homework just for his math class... that doesn't include all the hours of homework for his Physics and Astronomy. He's been discouraged because he bombed a couple of tests, that he studied for like crazy.
So I thought it I could lighten his load with a little humor, you know, I thought it would be funny to send him some things that would make him laugh: (you might have to click on these to read the captions better)


I don't think these two made him laugh though..... I think they made him cry.... I'm in the doghouse tonight.



3 comments:
hahaha, those are funny! I think he needs that break:)
I have had Calculus & Physics in college and sometimes I would spend a whole 3 hours for just one problem... I didn't even realized I've been digging into the problem for that long, hahhaha! but Math basically is just about practice:) Good luck to your husband...
http://www.slogbite.com/3
If you are looking for "funny" follow the above link.
You may even want to join SlogBite yourself.
BTW, I found you though your comment you left on my "Attitude" site.
Tell, J* to understand that doors open and close sometimes for good reasons. Other times things are just bad, like school, math and science! But it is a great time to be in school. It's better than looking for a job!
Post a Comment