Lucile F. Johnson When All Else Fails, Love Never Gives Up August 14, 2000 BYU Broadcasting
This is a talk I watched the other day that I thought was really, really good. I recommend it to any married couple or to anyone planning to get married. Great talk!!!
Watch or listen to it here Lucile F. Johnson When All Else Fails, Love Never Gives Up August 14, 2000 BYU Broadcasting
Have a great day!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
-
This afternoon, after I taught a class at the studio,
Christian took the girls camping, and Minnie and I had our own
little mommy-daughter evening together...
1 week ago


2 comments:
Will check this out. Thanks!
There is another talk Sister Johnson gave a year earlier that is just as wonderful as this one. It has some really great advice for married couples.
This is the link to it:
http://www.byub.org/talks/Talk.aspx?id=1685
Post a Comment