Because next week is Thanksgiving... I thought it would be appropriate to share this really cool website all about gratitude.
I think gratitude is one of the main keys to happiness.
...At least I know in my own life, when I'm in a slump it usually is because I am thinking about everything that is going wrong or everything that is difficult rather than thinking of what I have and all that is going right.
What am I grateful for??
I'm grateful to see there are good people everywhere you go who enrich and bless the lives of all around them.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
-
This afternoon, after I taught a class at the studio,
Christian took the girls camping, and Minnie and I had our own
little mommy-daughter evening together...
1 week ago


2 comments:
"That Which Heals Me" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.
http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/11/sunday-drive_22.html
Thanks for stopping by FishHawk. I've really enjoyed your style of blogging and believe you are a very gracious person. It's a pleasure to have you visit here!
Post a Comment