This youtube video was so popular last year that it went viral in a matter of days.
I love this video and want to share the link since Easter is just around the corner. See "An Apostle's Easter Thoughts on Christ". I hope you will watch it. I promise you will come away feeling hope, peace and consolation for whatever you are facing. We have hope in Christ, I know He lives and that His sacrifice saves us. I am so thankful for my Savior and His great love for all of us.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to share with me your thoughts on this video.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
-
This afternoon, after I taught a class at the studio,
Christian took the girls camping, and Minnie and I had our own
little mommy-daughter evening together...
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment