Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

I don't have much to blog about today. I've had a good day but have been extremely busy carpooling back and forth to schools, running to Doctors appointments, cleaning up my car from sick kids, bathing children, feeding children, changing dirty diapers, reading stories, playing games and tucking my sweet little ones into bed. I'm exhausted! I'm leaving the dishes undone and the house a mess and I'm going to bed, it will all be there tomorrow. I'm exhausted but I feel great, I'm so blessed to have what I do. It's so awesome to see my three little miracles all taken care of and sleeping peacefully, Man! there is nothing better than being a mommy. It's amazing how much work it takes to care for my little family.... but it's so worth it! It's so worth it!






No comments: