Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brag Tag!


I've been tagged! My friend Jessica wants me to share a little bit about my hubby:
JOSEPH


#1. Where did you meet? LDS distribution center, we were set up on a blind date... He took me to a yodeling concert!

#2. How long did you date before you were married? For sixteen long weeks (Not recommended) I had dated alot of guys before and he was different, He showed me so much respect and He was the first guy I was around that I felt like I could be completely myself (a nerd)..... and low and behold he was a big nerd too! We had all the same goals and beliefs, which was number one on my list.

#3. How long have you been married? 9 years.

#4. What is one thing he does that surprises you? hmmm. Can't think of anything.... he's been pretty predictable.

#5. What is your favorite feature about him? I fell in love with his profile. I love the bridge of his nose, cute smile, and the wrinkles by his eyes.

#6. What is your favorite quality about him? Besides his testimony of the Gospel, I would have to say his love for our kids.

#7. Does he have a nickname for you? "Sweetie-peetie-piety-poetie-pootie".... (I told you he was a big nerd.)

#8. What is his favorite color? light tan...just kidding (inside joke). green.

#9. What is his favorite food? Beef Jerky... does that count as food?... because other than that, eating is a burden to him.

#10. What is his favorite sport? Anything BUT sports. Joseph can't stand watching sports, he says it's a waste of time.... my kind of man. (Oh but he loves any kind of sport when his kid is in the game.)

#11. Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember... but we both said it the same night.

#12. When and where was your first kiss? On my porch, after our fourth date. He leaned in to give me a little peck on the cheek and I thought he was going for the lips so we bumped our faces... he was embarrassed and stepped back. I thought, "hey get back here!" and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for the lips.... he was all teeth, he couldn't stop smiling. Then he said the sweetest thing. "I have never kissed anyone before." I wished I could have said the same. But that really impressed me about him. (By the way, he's a much better kisser now.) ;D

#13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch http://www.homestarrunner.com/ play Boggle or Scrabble, Ride Bikes, and Talk. Talk about our kids, our lives, the Gospel, just talk about everything and anything.

#14. Do you have any kids? We have four. Two boys and two girls.

#15. What is a hidden talent of his? Calculus. (Inside joke again.) Dancing... he never dances in public but he really CAN dance... I just need to convince him of that!!

#16. How old is he? 33

#17. What do you admire most about him? His testimony of the Gospel and his love of family.

#18. What is his favorite past time? SLEEPING (emphasis on the past in "past time")

#19. What is his favorite kind of music? CLASSICAL - favorite composer is Antonio Vivaldi. Next in line is: Enya, Josh Groban, Loreena Mckennit, Bagpipes.... He HATES country music... I listen to that when he's not around... heh heh.... well... sometimes I'll bug him and listen to it when we're in the car.

#20. Do you think he will read this? Yes cuz I told him about it.


I tag Vanessa, Kristen and Leah!

4 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is funny that he hates to eat like my hubby! It explains how they stay so skinny! Thanks for playing the game!

Jannie Funster said...

Please don't hate me because I do not do memes.

I see on your Blogger profile you are also a fan of Waking Ned Devine so I clicked on your site.

Anything but memes, please!

Tony said...

Haha...I think your husband and I would get along just fine when it comes to music!!

Leah said...

Cute Cute... I'll have to do this one.