Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just Thankful

I'm just thinking how thankful I am to have a living Prophet of God on the earth today and to have the Quorum of the 12 Apostles as well. I've been listening to the most recent conference address by these men.
http://lds.org/conference/languages/0,6353,310-1,00.html

I love to hear them speak! Every time I do, I feel a undeniable wittiness in my heart that they are called of God, I feel peace, I feel direction, I feel love, certainty and hope. When I hear these men speak I feel a greater desire to serve my neighbor, to love my family better, to pray harder, to listen to more of God's words, etc. In short I feel better and I live better when I follow their counsel. I am so thankful for Divine revelation, where God speaks to us through those in authority, through holy writ and through the Holy Spirit. I feel like shouting hallelujah! I have the greatest treasure on earth, a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I love to share it!

1 comment:

Tony said...

A hearty Amen to that!