Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Website all About Gratitude

Because next week is Thanksgiving... I thought it would be appropriate to share this really cool website all about gratitude.
I think gratitude is one of the main keys to happiness.

...At least I know in my own life, when I'm in a slump it usually is because I am thinking about everything that is going wrong or everything that is difficult rather than thinking of what I have and all that is going right.

What am I grateful for??
I'm grateful to see there are good people everywhere you go who enrich and bless the lives of all around them.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

2 comments:

FishHawk said...

"That Which Heals Me" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/11/sunday-drive_22.html

Alicia said...

Thanks for stopping by FishHawk. I've really enjoyed your style of blogging and believe you are a very gracious person. It's a pleasure to have you visit here!