Sunday, December 20, 2009

Who He Was and Is


Does anyone else find it really cool that all who came to worship Christ and the gifts laid before Him
are also symbols of Who HE was and IS!



He is the Light, The Star that shines to warm our souls and guide us through the darkness.

He is the Good Shepherd keeping watch over His flock and searching out the lost.

He is the Lamb of God, a perfect, pure and innocent sacrifice to atone for us.

He is The Wise Man, all knowing and all powerful.

He is The King of Glory, the Lord of hosts.

He was sent from heaven like the angels that sang His praise.

He is The Greatest Gift the world will ever know.


May we remember Christ this Christmas Season and every day of the year. May we remember His Atonement and Resurrection. May we be filled with His grace and follow His example of love and forgiveness to others. May we follow His example of obedience to Our Father In Heaven. May we rejoice in Him and show gratitude daily for His tender mercies.

I know my Redeemer lives. He is the rock of my salvation, my sure foundation, my counselor, my exemplar and my greatest friend!
His love never ceases to amaze me!

"Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. " - Revelations. 5:13

4 comments:

Tony said...

Love the insights!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

gabriela said...

Thank you for your beautiful words!
Proud of me, no He is more proud of you!
Thank you again my sister in Christ.
Merry Christmas from Sweden

Alicia said...

My dear Gabriela thank you for stopping by. I love to visit your blog and am so thankful for modern technology to translate languages. It's a miracle I can read a language that I don't speak! I'd love to learn more about Sweden someday because part my ancestory is from there.

I admire your profound love for our Savior and love for virtue. You're testimony reminds me of this scripture:

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies." - Proverbs 31:10

May the Lord continue to bless you! I have no doubt He is very proud of you!

Alicia said...

Merry Christmas to you too Tony, I hope you had a memorable one. God bless.