Monday, December 28, 2009

Worth of Souls

This scripture has been on my mind alot lately... maybe because it's taped to my computer :) heh heh


Anyway, I think it's important to share.... even more important to know.





"The worth of souls is great in the sight of God." -D&C 18:10




We lived with God as His spirit children before we came to earth. Jer. 1: 5

We are created in God's image. Gen. 1: 27 Acts 17: 28-29



He has a plan and a purpose for each of us.



He loves you!


Do we realize who we are?





"You are unique and you are not lost in the crowd. You are known and loved by your Father in Heaven." - (See Doctrine and Covenants, Section 76:24)







"Discover the beauty within. Real sparkle is not something you put on. It comes from the heart." - (See 1 Samuel 16:7)






"With the Lord's help, you are strong enough." (See Joshua 1:9)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never thought of it all like this before... Thanks for sharing.

gabriela said...

Tank you my sister i Christ.
Well its a hard time for me since my cousin got murdered but im strugguling because i know she is in paradise!

Alicia said...

Dear Gabriela,
I'm so sorry for this terrible experince that you are going through. I know the Lord will carry you during this difficult time. You are His precious, precious daughter! And yes, your cousin is in paradise! God bless you my sister in Christ.