Friday, April 18, 2008

What now?

It's been a few days since I've posted anything. I've been battling a crazy schedule, the responsibilities motherhood, a head cold, a nasty stomach virus and a few other discomforts that come with pregnancy.

Plus, we just found out that we are moving to another city in about 2 months.... my husband just got accepted to his favorite University. Yep, we will be living the student life with 4 little kids. It's exciting! I'm proud of my husband for taking this step. His education is very important to him and to me. He'll be getting is undergraduate in Physics/Astronomy.

When I am done raising these beautiful kids, I plan to go back to school again too.

Whatever roads we take in life, I have felt so much the guidance of a loving Heavenly Father. Through all the experiences, the joys, the sorrows, the twists and turns... He remains faithful. He hears and answers every heartfelt prayer. I don't think I could ever... no... I know that I couldn't face the hard times, the challenges, the unknown without fear, without breaking down.... if I didn't have my life founded on the principles and teachings of my Savior, Jesus Christ. The beautiful thing is that His help, His Grace doesn't begin and end with me.... it's for everyone who seeks it.

"Prayer is your direct line to Heavenly Father. With His plan, you have unlimited minutes, no roaming charges and you'll never get a busy signal. Use it anytime, anywhere." (Psalm 55:16-17)
God bless you in your own journey,
Alicia

2 comments:

Jenelle said...

Sorry to hear things have been a bit bumpy for you, Alicia. I hope you feel better soon. Whereabouts are you moving to? I hope not too far; I would miss you!

Alicia said...

My husband just got accepted to BYU. We are looking for a place near campus. He's getting his undergraduate in Physics with an emphasis in Astronomy. He will do great. He's very smart. Thanks for your friendship, Jenelle!