Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Christie's Shop

I just started an Etsy shop and found a team called, "Christian Artists Promoting Shops". The team is led by a wonderful woman named Christie! She has helped me by tweeting about my shop. I want to return the favor by featuring her shop on my blog. I don't have twitter or facebook so hopefully this will still be helpfull for her.

Thank you Christie!! Best wishes to you!
Visit Christie's shop at Christie Cottage on Etsy.


Love Greeting Card by, Christie Cottage


6 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Thank you for the feature!

<><

sweetybird09 said...

Oh I just Love Jacki (Christie Cottage) she is the best team leader and is always there to lend a hand, I have been on the CAPSteam team just about a year now. She also sells some of the neatest things in her shop.

Thanks for having her on this blog.

watercolors said...

Jacki is an awesome Christian lady and a great etsy friend.

She is always trying to be helpful and gives much advice when asked.

Great person to feature.
Roxanne

Debbie said...

How wonderful of you to feature christiecottage.etsy.com

tomroche.etsy.com said...

Jacki is a "bright light" to all who come in contact with her. I have considered her a "friend" for going on 2 years. She bends over backwards to anyone who needs help in addition to all she does in her community.
So nice of you to recognize hee.
Tom

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks for all these comments :-)

<><