This is a new video just made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg&feature=channel_page
I watched it with my husband today.... and it brought tears to our eyes. I know we have a loving Father in Heaven who hears and answers our prayers.
President Ditier F. Uchtdorf said last year at womens conference... "In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance. Let us open our eyes and see the heavy hearts, notice the loneliness and despair; let us feel the silent prayers of others around us, and let us be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to answer those prayers."
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
-
This afternoon, after I taught a class at the studio,
Christian took the girls camping, and Minnie and I had our own
little mommy-daughter evening together...
1 week ago


3 comments:
Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed it~
Thanks for posting this video. I really loved it!
The video is very uplifting, Alicia:) thanks for sharing:))
Hope all is well with you now and stay focused. God Bless you and your family:))
Post a Comment